The Steering Committee is accountable to the Chancellor's Cabinet.
- Consists of UCI representatives from the campus and Medical Center Functional and IT Units.
- Acts as the UCI project champion and assists the Project team to remove roadblocks in their individual Functional Unit.
- Provides a point of escalation from the Project Team for system-wide or multi-coordinating point conflict.
- Decision making body for business process and procedure changes. Conflicts in reaching decisions will be escalated to the Executive Leadership Council.
- Meets semi-monthly unless otherwise requested by the Steering Committee or the UCPath Project Manager.