View and print pay statements, change personal info and more.
GET HELP NOW
For paycheck questions or UCPath help,
call 949-824-0500 or:
Access training material, job aids, resources, shortcuts and more.
Here to Support You
Due to statewide “stay home” public health orders, the UCI UCPath project team is operating remotely. We remain committed to serving employees and transactors.
UCI Employees - For questions about UCPath and pay, contact:
- Employee Experience Center (EEC): UCI’s local support center to answer UCI UCPath and payroll questions, as well as HR and benefits-related inquiries.
Phone: 949-824-0500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: eec.hr.uci.edu
- UCPath: Log in to UCPath Online. Select the yellow “Ask UCPath Center” button in the top right of your browser window to send a secure message or virtually “chat” live with a UCPath Center associate between 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. about a variety of topics. You can also call the UCPath Center in Riverside Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., excluding holidays, at 855-982-7284.
News & Updates
Accessing Legacy Data (PPS)08/25/2021
As of August 27, 2021 PPS data will be available through UCI’s Data Warehouse or via a data query request to EEC. The PPS system will no longer be available. Please review the Job Aid for detailed information on how to access Legacy PPS Data.
At Your Service Online (AYSO) – Scaled Down12/07/2020
What Does AYSO Still Offer?
Since all UC locations have transitioned to UCPath, AYSO made some changes that became effective December 4, 2020. In the past, AYSO hosted applications for employees, former employees, and retirees/benefit payees. These applications have now all transitioned to either UCPath or UCRAYS. What remains on AYSO are:
- Historical Earning Statements
- Tax Statements for employments prior to transitioning to UCPath. These must remain accessible for certain periods according to tax laws and UC contracts.
To access historical earning statements and tax statements prior to 2020, visit AYSO at:
As a result of Covid-19 pandemic, some UCI employees who normally work in California may now be working outside of the state or country. Employees that fall into this category may qualify for state taxes in the state they reside while telecommuting. To change your state residency for tax purposes, follow these steps and seek advice from your tax advisor if you have questions about changing your tax filing status.
If you have recently moved, remember to update your address on UCPath Online.This is especially important if you receive paper paychecks mailed to your address on record. Direct Deposit is still the safest and fastest way to get paid. Please consider signing up for Direct Deposit on UCPath Online.
- Direct Deposit
- Mobile App
- Download the With U • For U App
- Pay for Family Care and Bonding (PFCB)
- Tax Information
- Transactional User Resources
- UCPath Online Demonstrations
- Verification of Employment (VOE) for Former Employees