View and print pay statements, change personal info and more.
GET HELP NOW
For paycheck questions or UCPath help,
call 949-824-0500 or:
Access training material, job aids, resources, shortcuts and more.
Here to Support You
UCI Employees - For questions about UCPath and pay, contact:
- Employee Experience Center (EEC): UCI’s local support center to answer UCI UCPath and payroll questions, as well as HR and benefits-related inquiries.
Phone: 949-824-0500 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: eec.hr.uci.edu
- UCPath: Log in to UCPath Online. Select the yellow “Ask UCPath Center” button in the top right of your browser window and then select the "Submit an Inquiry" tab to open a case. You can also call the UCPath Center in Riverside Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m., excluding holidays, at 855-982-7284. A chat feature is available for some topics; look for the chat button in the lower right corner of the webpage.
News & Updates
Beware of Phishing Emails Impersonating UCPath11/28/2023
A phishing email impersonating UCPath is targeting UC employees at several locations, including UC Irvine. The faudulent email prompts employees to update their UCPath accounts.
- The phishing email includes the subject line "Update Your UCPath Account".
- It contains a link to a fraudulent login page, mimicking the official UCPath login interface.
Immediate Action Required:
- Please inform other employees about this security threat.
- Do not open the email, click any links, or open attachments.
- Immediately report phishing emails to UCI's Office of Information Technology (OIT).
- After reporting, delete the email to ensure security and prevent further risk.
UCI Winter Administrative Recess & Winter Holidays
Per the announcement from Ramona Agrela, UCI Vice Chancellor and Chief Human Resources Officer, UCI will observe this year’s Winter Administrative Recess and Winter Holidays on the following schedule:
- Monday, Dec. 25: Paid Holiday
- Tuesday, Dec. 26: Paid Holiday
- Wed., Dec. 27: Vacation/Compensatory/PTO/Leave - no pay
- Thurs., Dec. 28: Vacation/Compensentory/PTO/Leave - no pay
- Friday, Dec. 29: Vacation/Compensentory/PTO/Leave - no pay
- Monday, Jan. 1: Paid Holiday
- Tuesday, Jan. 2: Paid Holiday
Transactor Web Page Redesign - Live Sept. 6
The transactor web page is getting a whole new look starting September 6, 2023. The UCI UCPath team welcomes you to visit the redesigned page, explore the information and resources, and provide feedback. Improvements include the following:
- Updated navigation, content, and visuals to find job aids, tools, help, and resources more easily.
- Enhanced security: visitors may need to log in and use the DUO to reach the transactor page.
- Transactor feedback was used from a survey, two focus groups, and discussions in Tuesday Training Tips sessions.
- A pop-up survey feature has been added to the new transactor landing page for feedback and web page requests; this tool can be minimized on the screen.
We will be continually improving the web page and welcome feedback.
UCI UCPath 2022 Year in Review
The UCI UCPath team partners with UCPath system users to provide information, training, advocacy, maintenance, and improvements for UCI working with the UCPath Center in Riverside, CA, and other UC locations. Together, we achieved many accomplishments in 2022 and look forward to working together in the New Year. See our 2022 highlights about the many kinds of support our team provides.
As a result of Covid-19 pandemic, some UCI employees who normally work in California may now be working outside of the state or country. Employees that fall into this category may qualify for state taxes in the state they reside while telecommuting. To change your state residency for tax purposes, follow these steps and seek advice from your tax advisor if you have questions about changing your tax filing status.
If you have recently moved, remember to update your address on UCPath Online.This is especially important if you receive paper paychecks mailed to your address on record. Direct Deposit is still the safest and fastest way to get paid. Please consider signing up for Direct Deposit on UCPath Online.
- Direct Deposit
- Mobile App
- Download the With U • For U App
- Pay for Family Care and Bonding (PFCB)
- Tax Information
- Transactional User Resources
- UCPath Online Demonstrations
- UCPath Employee Self-Service User Guide
- UCPath Manager Self-Service User Guide
- Verification of Employment (VOE) for Former Employees